Governor Gavin Newsom
California lifts nearly all restrictions. 72% of adults have received at least one shot.
▪ On Tuesday, Governor Gavin Newsom announced the lifting of virtually all Covid-19 restrictions on business and social gatherings in California.
▪ Newsom called Tuesday “reopening day,” after 72% of adults received at least one shot of the vaccine in the state.
▪ Most of California is open for business, including parks, museums, and other attractions. However, several attractions, including Coit Tower, Hearst Castle, and the San Francisco Griffith Observatory, LA, remain closed.
▪ All but four of California’s 280 state parks are open; however, many campgrounds are still closed.
▪ The office of the Governor of California tweeted, “As California reopens, we celebrate the incredible strength & resilience of our heroic health care workers.”
Direct, authoritative source material on this story.
Articles Citable has ingested related to this story.
Percentage of day’s news
Citable analysis assessing the language of each article related to the story as positive, negative or neutral.
Publications covering this story along with their cumulative positive or negative sentiment.