Corporates speak out against voting restrictions. Delta, Coca-Cola, Amex oppose new law .
▪ Almost a week after an election related bill was passed in Georgia, many corporations have come out against voter suppression.
▪ The CEO of Georgia-based Delta Air Lines said Wednesday that the state’s new election law overhaul is “unacceptable” and “based on a lie”
▪ On Wednesday, Coca-Cola CEO James Quincey called the law “unacceptable”
▪ The campaign against the new law, led by Merck’s Kenneth Frazier and former American Express Co. CEO Kenneth Chenault, urged companies to publicly stand against it.
▪ The Major League Baseball players union also has raised the possibility of moving the summer All-Star game from the Atlanta Braves home stadium.
Direct, authoritative source material on this story.
Articles Citable has ingested related to this story.
Percentage of day’s news
Citable analysis assessing the language of each article related to the story as positive, negative or neutral.
Publications covering this story along with their cumulative positive or negative sentiment.