US approaches 100 million COVID-19 vaccination
President Joe Biden
President Joe Biden is ready to meet the goal of administering 100 million Covid-19 vaccination shots weeks ahead of his target date. .
Where: Washington, D.C.
▪ The White House announced plans to send a combined 4 million doses of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine to Mexico and Canada.
▪ The vaccine is expected to prevent asymptomatic infection.
▪ Covid-19 infections are on the rise, with Alabama at +90%, Delaware at +52% and Michigan at +50%.
▪ Michigan plans to roll out the state’s largest mass vaccination site at Ford Field in Detroit.
▪ The EU has proposed a plan for vaccine passports.
Direct, authoritative source material on this story.
Articles Citable has ingested related to this story.
Percentage of day’s news
Citable analysis assessing the language of each article related to the story as positive, negative or neutral.
Publications covering this story along with their cumulative positive or negative sentiment.